Before you hire any Web designer or team, there are some questions you need to answer:
•Do they have experience with business Web sites?
• Can they meet the needs of the plan you carefully laid out in Step 1?
• Will you be working with one designer throughout your project, or passed around to different team members? The more personal attention the better.
• Does the designer or firm have references? If so, call them. If not, move on. Ask about your candidate’s record of meeting or missing deadlines, ability to collaborate with clients and their work ethic.
• Are examples of their designs at work on the Web? Carefully look over those sites, not just for quality and range, but for styles that agree with your own.
• What payment plans do they offer? Beware of any that require full payment up front. By the time you discover they’re not as good as they looked, it may be too late to cut your losses.
• What are their verbal and written communications skills? Can you understand them when you discuss your Web site needs?
If you need the services of search engine optimization expert, then it is important for you to hire the best SEO services that are being providing by the best SEO companies. If you are in search of the best search engine optimization expert then this piece of writing will prove to be very much helpful for you. Although, it is important for a business owner to have such a website that is user friendly and is good looking too but at the same time, it is true too that appearance of the website is not the only thing on which the success of a website depends. It can be called an interface through which you can stay connected with customers from across the world. At the same time, this is true too that there is no use of your website if nobody gets to see it. This is the point where you might need the assistance of a search engine optimization expert.
If we talk about the World Wide Web, there are millions of websites that are working online. You are not the only one, who is competing on the online world. Having a website for selling products and services cannot be helpful alone. If you do not have a good rank, you will not be able to attract customers at your site. Your website must have such a rank that whenever people will search for the services that are being provided by your company, then the name of your website appears at the top of the search engine such as Google. The name of your site must appear in the names of the top ten sites. You need to go for certain search engine optimization techniques if you want to see your website at the top most places. Asearch engine optimization expert can help you in using and availing these techniques in the best way possible.
If you want to make sure that you hire the services of the best expert then below are the few tips have being mentioned that can help you, in finding the best company that has got the SEO experts. As large number of companies offering SEO services, are working in the market thus, it can be hard for you to find the best company that can offer you the most accurate services.
- Do not go for the services of those companies that claim to offer extra ordinary services.
- Always hire the services of such a company that is known to be expert in all the SEO techniques such as social bookmarking, optimization of the web page, keyword research. Always, keep this thing in mind that though these services can help to improve your rank on the internet but there is no guarantee that all of these techniques will bring positive results for you. Therefore, make sure that you hire such a search engine optimization expert company that knows what techniques will be useful for your website.
- The company that you are about hire must be reputable so that it can be ensured that you will get quality and favorable services.
- Create no of ad copies (you can create upto 50 ad copies)
- Improve Keyword Quality Score.
- Add should be unique and relevant with keyword.
- Use site link in ad copies.
- Use Google + followers to reduce CPC.
- Use sub domain
SALUTE SALUTE SALUTE WE MISS YOU SIR – APJ ABDUL KALAM
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam who is popularly known as APJ Abdul Kalam is one of the most influential personalities of India a great scientist. This former president of India i.e., 11th president of India is a lot more than just a political figure. He is a scientist, thinker, Inspiration and a youth icon. Undoubtedly he is in true sense “the missile man” of India. Though his life is an open book, there are few unknown facts about him which most of us don’t know. Let us have a look to them.
- Kalam was Unmarried– He is the first scientist and first unmarried person to become the President of India.
- Received Bharat Ratna – Kalam is the third President of India to have been honoured with a Bharat Ratna before being elected to the chair of President. The Bharat Ratna was conferred on Dr. Kalam by K. R. Narayanan who was then President of India.
- Missile Man of India – Kalam is popularly known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.
- Distributed Newspaper After School Hours – He used to distribute newspapers after school hours in order to contribute to his father’s income and also his education.
- Millions of Followers – He has got 1.37M of followers on Twitter and The Only Cricketer He Followed in Twitter Is VVS Laxman
- His Father was a devout Muslim- His father, a humble boat owner, Jainulabdeen, was a devout Muslim and a close friend of the Rameswaran temple priest.
- Kalam Quotes At Least One Kural During his Speech – Dr. Kalam is a scholar of Thirukkural (a classic of couplets or Kurals). In most of his speeches, he quotes at least one kural.
- Wake Ups at 4 am – Kalam used to get up at 4 am, bathe, and then go for his mathematics class, which was taught by a teacher who took only five students in the whole session; and bathing before class was a condition he had laid to all his students.
- Kalams Mentor – Dr. Vikram Sarabhai acted as the mentor and guide of Kalam. He gave Kalam valuable advice on how to always reach for the stars.
- First Major Project SLV 3-Failed – When Dr Kalam’s first major project SLV 3-failed the first time he was almost shattered.
- Chief Scientific Adviser to Defence Minister and Secretary – He was the Chief Scientific Adviser to Defence Minister and Secretary, Department of Defence Research & Development (July 1992 to December 1999). Pokhran-2 nuclear tests were conducted under his leadership.
- Graduated from Madras Institute of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering– Madras Institute of Technology – He graduated from Madras Institute of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering. He was Project Director at DRDO, where he played major role in the development of India’s first indigenous Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV-III).
- Inspirational Hindi film – I Am Kalam which was released in 2011 is an inspirational Hindi film. Here Kalam is portrayed as an extremely positive influence to a poor but bright Rajasthani boy Chhotu, who renames himself Kalam in honour of his idol.
- Youth Icon Award – In 2003 and in 2006 he was nominated for the MTV Youth Icon of the Year award.
- Kalam Was A Part Of Country’s First Nuclear Test -Kalam was a part of country’s first nuclear test
- Kalam Is So Caring – Kalam was a part of country’s first nuclear test. Mr.Kalam took great care of his colleagues. He is very kind and caring person. A co worker had promised his kids that he would take them to the local carnival after returning from work, the co-worker had also obtained the prior permission of Mr.Kalam to leave early. The colleague was involved in his work that it was well into and then he realised that he had made a promise to his kids. On rushing back home, he came to know through his wife that Mr.Kalam had come earlier and taken his kids to the carnival. How sweet of him.
- Harassment at New York Airport– The most insulting day for every Indians when former President APJ Abdul Kalam was twice subjected to harassment at New York’s JFK Airport by the US security officers. Dr Kalam was forced to take his jacket and shoes off for security checking for explosives which is very disgusting. Then the 80-year-old Kalam was in the US in September to attend a series of events and the incident took place on September 29 at the time of his returning home from New York. After taking his seat in the aircraft, officials of the JFK Airport came inside and asked to check the President once again. Air India authorities along with all the Indians strongly protested the act.
- Scientific Advisor to the Government of India – The Government of India has honoured him with the nation’s highest civilian honours: the Padma Bhushan (1981), Padma Vibhushan (1990) and the Bharat Ratna (1997) for his contribution in ISRO and DRDO and his role as a scientific advisor to the Government of India.
However we miss you from bottom of our heart sir…A big Saalam to kalam…Rest in peace KALAM JI.
Savings is one of the major tasks of any household activity. Savings is easily said than done. With inflation; a rate touching the sky which is inversely proportional to the increase in the income further poses a hurdle in the act of saving.
careful spending and keeping a track of the expenses can go a long way to save money.
At the same time there is nothing which could be termed as the best way to save money, but here are some money saving ideas that would help you to discover ways to save money.
Write off you debts
Debt is a burden. Just keep a track of the money spent on your monthly debts and am sure this would occupy major portion of your expenses. Find ways to get rid of debts and this way you would find some money which can be used to save and invest.
Set realistic goals
Goals can help you achieve what you desire. Set short term and long term goals. Short term goal may be like buying a flat, household appliances or any other thing you may desire. But, long term is saving for your future or after your retirement. Plan and allocate funds for all the needs. Try to achieve them and you will feel elated when you progress after a few months. Setting goals is one of the best ways to save money.
Keep track of all your expenses
If you are really keen about saving money, then you have to keep a record of all the expenses you make. Allot a notebook or a diary and make a note of all the expenses you make be it small or large. Once you make a record you will know the amount spent on each of the household expenses such as utility bills, telephone bills, amount spent of eatables, entertainment expenses etc. Keep doing this and you will know the expenses on which you can put a control or reduce.
Evaluate your expenses
This step is in continuation with the previous tip. Take a deeper look into your spending habits during the past months. There would be some expenses that would have occupied a smaller amount but would add up to bigger amounts. For example, amount spent on entertainment or hotels would have been done once a month, but remember they all add to your expenses. Try to find out those little expenses and keep a curb on them. Keeping a curb on the expenses would go a long way in generating some best money saving ideas in near future.
Reduce the use of Credit cards
Credit cards no doubt are a handy and a safer medium of carrying cash. But, at the same time you will have no control over what you spend. You always tend to purchase something extra when you don’t see the actual cash being shelled out. Remember, you will have to pay them back with interest. Think twice before you actually spend and this is another best way to save money.